Hicksville Schools will be having parents complete all beginning of the year forms online this coming school year. All parents must complete the online forms if their student is returning to Hicksville Schools. No paper verification forms will be sent home this year. All information will be collected and updated electronically. Below are the instructions for updating the information provided to the school for home address, emergency contacts, etc.
- Please go to http://update.hicksvilleschools.org.
- In order to log in, you will need your Student’s ID number and their birthdate.
- Enter the FIVE DIGIT Student ID number for the username. Your student should know this as it is what they time in for lunch. Click here if you do not know your Student’s ID.
- Enter the student’s birthday formatted as mm/dd/yyyy as the password. For example, if the student’s birthday is September 3, 1996, you will enter 09/03/1996 for the password.
- Click the Login button and then the Edit Button.
- Please update any information on the screens which follow.
- After you have completed all the screens, you may log out and then log in to complete the forms for any additional students you have returning. You will need the Student ID and birthday for each additional student.
- The online registration MUST be completed and the computer protection paid, before students in grades 7-12 will be allowed to pick up their laptops.