Hicksville Schools has implemented an online registration system for all new students. Below are the instructions for completing student registration for Hicksville Schools.
- Go to http://registration.hicksvilleschools.org.
- If you have not created an account with us in the past click Start.
- After reading the Welcome message, check the I’m ready to begin box and click Save and Next.
- You will then create your account by entering a username, email address, password, and challenge question. Then, click Save and Next.
- Complete the requested information for the Parent/Guardian.
- Enter all information for the enrolling student.
- After all information for this student is entered, if you have additional students, they can be entered at this time.
- If you are enrolling a student in grades 7-12, you can schedule an appointment to come in and complete your registration.
- If you are enrolling a student in grades K-6, please call the elementary office at 419-542-7475 to schedule a time to complete your registration.